If you are looking for an affordable drift ready Silvia this is the car for you.
A straight body paired with supporting modifications make this Silvia ready to hit the track or cruise the streets.
The bright blue paint shows off its glittery metallic flake in sunlight. The full body kit, aftermarket tail lights, and roof wing make this car stand out from the rest.
The SR20 in this car idles smoothly and starts up right away when cold. The exhaust provides a nice deep throaty tone and doesn't drone when cruising at freeway speeds.
The rear interior has been gutted to install a bolt in 4-point cage which attributes to a genuine race car feel while maintaining the carpeting and interior from the front seats forward for a clean look and comfort.
Defi gauges mounted on the dash provide easy to read engine vitals while driving, paired with a controller to set warnings and to record/monitor peak readings.
- 128,132 km ( 79,617 miles )
- Cusco Strut Bars front and rear
- Cusco Coilovers
- Blitz Intake
- 3" cat back exhaust
- Front mount intercooler
- Juran in line coolant temp sensor
- NISMO radiator cap
- Oil catch can
- 4 point bolt inroll cage
- Defi coolant and boost gauges with controller
- Bride rep driver seat on custom slider
- Razo Pedal Covers
- D1 Spec steering wheel
- Carrozzeria sound system with tweeters and subwoofer in trunk (no head unit)
- Full Origin body kit
- Clear corner markers and bumper lights
- Origin roof wing
- Wide body vented fenders
- 50/50 tail lights
- LED strips mounted under vehicle